Special storing at temperatures between +5 and +60 ° C
We provide drying, tempering, thermal cycling of electronic products and consumer and industrial goods in a heat-insulated hall with a capacity of up to hundreds of pallets.
- Storing of goods requiring a constant temperature
- Drying of damp goods and material
- Thermal stress compensation of materials
- Thermal cycling
- Long-term tempering of products according to technological requirements
- Testing of temperature effects on product function (thermo-chamber)
Basic parameters of the heat-insulated hall:
- Achievable temperature: +5 to +60 °C
- Heating type: electricity with a standard power of 7-50kW
- Even layered temperature distribution thanks to powerful fans
- Monitoring and recording of temperature and humidity
- Location of the hall: near Plzeň
- Capacity for hundreds of pallet spaces
Example of realization: Tempering of LCD screens
A foreign customer has demanded tempering of several hundred pallets of LCDs at a temperature of at least 40°C and a humidity of less than 30% to reduce excessive screen humidity. Required temperature measurement at 2 locations, at 1 m and 3 m above ground, with a deviation from the specified minimum value during storage up to minus 0 / plus 15 degrees of Celsius. Required drying cycle time is 6 days.
The order was realized in several stages according to the quantity of delivered pallets. Recording of the temperature and humidity was, upon the agreement with the customer, done at 1 place because it was verified that the temperature in different places didn’t differ by more than 2°C. The products were picked up and loaded irregularly during the six-day cycles and therefore there was a decrease in the temperature and increase in the humidity at the time of loading and taking the goods away. However, the temperature returned to its original values after the manipulation with the goods ended – see graphical record of temperature and humidity. The speed of temperature return could be regulated by choosing a power of the electric heating. Recording of the humidity documents the quick drying process.